Friday, July 8, 2011

I find a free calls to ust it for free

Well , I have a free international calls to introduce to you , That is whichvoip.com which is residential VoIP providers.. I've been using this for over three years, I like to use it After use, I was shocked , Therefore, let me say something about it.
Combining VoIP and analog cell phone features into just one phone set, it provides you a great offer more versatile methods to communication. The ability to send analog faxes over your VoIP phone line or have an additional VoIP phone line added for this purpose. with Line Unavailable Forward option, Forwards incoming calls to another number if line is no longer available. It's Contact List Allows you to manage your contact list, edit incoming Call Log names and assign Speed Dial codes all from your MyAccount portal.
So happy for the change with the new management. I switched to X and I have no complaints whatsoever. Overall it's a great company. Please note, PC to PC phone are free, and calls to mobile phones are free too. The callforwarding option in the voip client (software you download from our website) works with phone numbers, but you can also enter a user name.
Like the sound of BIG savings on your business phone bill?It may suit your business needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment