Thursday, August 4, 2011

I have a usfull call to ust it for free

Nowadays , I want to talk with you about a Free phone , That is xalcorvoip.no-ip.biz which offers inbound call services to El Salvador through VoIp tecnology. In using this service, I recommend a lot of friends use it, they say good. My friends and I have tested it and it is cool , So I want more people know about it.
You could take satisfaction in the superior voice exceptional brought by voip. It has Local Number Portability.Number portability is the ability to keep your current phone number and bring it to your new phone service provider. If a phone company offers number portability it means you can bring your current phone number to them rather than losing your number when you switch phone service providers. with Keep Number For Life option, Whether you move a block away or across the country, as long as you have a high-speed Internet connection and stay with your Service Provider, your number will always stay the same. Refer a friend and both of you will receive a $10.00 credit! Plus, all in-network calls are UNLIMITED and always FREE.All they have to do is enter your User Name into the Promotion Code area during sign-up.
Easy and cheap. I like that I can send my voicemails to my email. Its been working really well and I'm happy I made the switch. Well, you should know that, the only calls to landline phones are free except for Australia where calls to mobile phones are free too. When you get a phone call, your phone will ring just like norma.
Come on, let us using it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment